Click here for the 2019 Payne County Fair Guide!
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2019
- 8:00 am Fair officially starts
- 8:00 am Fair office open
- 8:00 am SWINE SHOW (Open & Junior)
- 9:00 am Exhibit Hall to be closed during the judging of the following exhibits: Open Class, 4-H, and HCE
- 9:00 am Children’s Barnyard opens, closes at 10 pm
- 10:00 am Pheiffer Museum open, closes at 10pm
- 1:30 pm GOAT SHOW (Open & Junior)
- 6:00 pm Ottaway Amusement Rides opens - closes at 10 pm
- 6:00 pm Payne County Sheriff's Dunk Tank opens - all proceeds go to Special Olympics Oklahoma
- 6:00 pm POULTRY, PIGEONS, & RABBITS SHOW
- 6:00 pm Beef and Dairy Cattle must be in place. Check Dairy registration papers
- 6:00 pm EXHIBIT HALL & BOOTHS OPEN FOR VIEWERS
- 6:00 pm Open Horses must be entered with main office.
- 6:00 pm PET PARADE & SHOW in Arena
- 7:00 pm Model Railroad Club display - located in middle exhibit bldg.
- 7:00 pm BARNYARD OLYMPICS - in Outdoor Arena
- 8:00 pm Junior Horses will be released
- 10:00 pm Swine will be released
- 10:00 pm Exhibit Building & Commercial Booths closed