Telephone: ( 405 ) 377 - 1275
Click here for the 2018 Payne County Fair Guide!
Wednesday, August 29:
- 8:00am - Fair officially starts
- 8:00am - Fair office opens
- 8:00am - SWINE SHOW (OPEN & JUNIOR)
- 9:00am - Exhibit Hall to be closed during the judging of the following exhibits: Open Class, 4-H, and HCE
- 9:00am - 10:00pm - Children's Barnyard open
- 10:00am - 10:00pm - Pheiffer Museum open
- 1:30pm - SHEEP SHOW (OPEN & JUNIOR)
- 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Ottaway Amusement rides open
- 6:00pm - PIGEONS, POULTRY, & RABBIT SHOW
- 6:00pm - Beef and dairy cattle must be in place. Check dairy registration papers.
- 6:00pm - EXHIBIT HALL & BOOTHS OPEN FOR VIEWERS
- 6:00pm - Open horses must be entered with Main Office.
- 6:00pm - PET PARADE & SHOW in Arena
- 7:00pm - Model Railroad Club display - located in middle exhibit building
- 7:00pm - BARNYARD OLYMPICS in Outdoor Arena
- 8:00pm - Junior horses will be released
- 10:00pm - Swine will be released
- 10:00pm - Exhibit building & commercial booths closed